Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Adventure Continues

Several months ago, author Wendy Corsi Staub advised me to independently publish Relic. Stubbornly, I continued to query agents. I had given myself an unofficial deadlne – summer. Now summer is a few weeks away, so I am mentally preparing. I think there is a lot of work ahead.

I have always imagined how I want Relic to look. I’ve always wanted small line drawings at the start of every chapter. I have prepared a shot list – photographs that I am going to turn into line drawings. And I’ve scheduled a day next week to go on an adventure and get the photos done. I plan to use the tools available to me in Word to turn the photos into line drawings.

Included in the adventure is also a quest to complete floor plans and a village map for the inside jackets – two things I’ve always imagined for my book.

I’m excited again!

No comments:

Post a Comment