Monday, November 28, 2022

A Huge Thank You!

I had a wonderful time this weekend at the Buffalo Historical Society's Maker's Market! A huge shout-out to friends Laura, who showed up for moral support, and Ann and Jay who traveled great distances to support my efforts as well. So great to see them!

It was a great venue, and the folks who run and volunteer at the museum are the friendliest!

What a super time meeting so many people -- young and old alike -- who were interested in Relic and Eye of the Peacock, their story lines, themes, and inspiration. I had some great conversations! This was my first big signing since Covid hit, and meeting potential readers is really the best part of being an author. Writing is a very isolated craft -- you're really kept company only by the characters you create. But when you do a signing, you get to connect with people who are interested in those characters that you have become so close to. 

So many people out there like to read -- and write. If you bought a copy, I thank you. If it was a gift, I hope they love it. Please feel free to contact me here. And don't forget to write a review on either my Amazon or my Good Reads page. Friday and Saturday let me also talk about this blog and the writing tips I've been offering. I hope you all visit and take advantage! It felt so good to be back in the saddle again!

No comments:

Post a Comment