Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 Surprises


Happy New Year!

I have to chuckle to myself at the possibilities a new year springs on you!

Just a few days ago, I wrote about how the pieces of my Eye of the Peacock project were pulling together. I am very excited about the cover ideas that will be coming soon.

Or so I thought!

My cover designer, Aaron La Porta, is first and foremost the head designer for the Buffalo Bills football team. Here in Western New York, we don’t get too excited about the Bills’ playoff possibilities. We hope and we cheer, mind you, but, well…. So, as the season neared its end, I was confident that Aaron might have a bit more free time on his hands.

But lo and behold! Not so! The Bills’ have broken 17-year playoff drought!

So as I cheer for the Bills, along with the rest of Western New York, the peacock will just have to wait a bit longer! Here’s to more surprises in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment