Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

As a rule, I don’t like making New Year’s resolutions.

I think they are a curse.

I do have goals for the new year, though:
  • I want to make great strides on Eye of the Peacock, to the point where maybe Beta Readers are reviewing it by the end of September.
  •  Along with this, I want to have the cover for Eye of the Peacock designed and ready. My cover designer, Aaron La Porta, wants to be involved in the process earlier this time. We both learned a lot the first time through. Summer will be a great time to get photos ready for him.
  • I want to have had at least three author signings by the end of the year. And as part of that, I want to be able to talk to people, especially kids about writing and publishing.
I have other goals pushing into the back of my mind, but I need to stay focused on the most important ones. So, at least for tonight pull out that pickled herring, hold on to that quarter, and toot your noise maker! Let's see 2016 in in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment