Sunday, March 26, 2023

Thank You!

Yesterday at Sweet Home High School was a wonderful day, and I thank everyone who came out to make it so! Thank you to everyone who went home with a copy of Relic or Eye of the Peacock. I hope you enjoy them.

While people shopped and helped to support the Dollars for Scholars fund, I was able to talk with so many great folks, including one young man, who was interested in writing and publishing. I hope he visits this blog to take advantage of the tips here. That goes for anyone, of course. And if you ever have a question or are confused, please add it to the comments and I will make sure it gets addressed!

I also was given the possible future opportunity to speak with a book group, and I hope that comes to fruition. I love talking about the writing process and my characters.

And a special thank you to friends who came out and offered their support. Tina and Giselle (with a special companion) from the Ken-Ton Writer's project -- what would I do without your input into my writing and your smiles that make the day full of sunshine -- even when it is pouring outside!

A thank you as well to the friendly vendors around me. It truly was a great way to spend a Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment