Sunday, September 25, 2016

Thanks all!


Wow! What a great day yesterday at Appleumpkin in Wyoming, NY!

First of all, a perfect Autumn day in Western New York. Sunshine, and 68 degrees.

Add to that some gently falling yellow leaves, a constant flow of foot-tapping country music my perfect perch on the porch of the Middlebury Academy, and it couldn’t get much better. But it did!

I met some wonderful people, who love ghost stories, history, books, quaint villages or a combination of any or all of the above! Not only did a bunch of people leave with copies of Relic, but I left with a great number of topics to research. Some will be future fodder for plot lines, while others will just be some great items to read about.

Some authors say that events like this make them feel less like authors – it’s not time spent writing. But I say otherwise. These folks, who share the excitement of my story – they’re the reason I write.

Thanks all who came out to meet and talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment