Saturday, September 10, 2016

Book Signing Set!


I am mega-excited!

On Sept. 24 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., I will be signing copies of Relic at the Middlebury Academy in Wyoming, NY, as part of the annual Appleumpkin Festival!

This is truly a special occasion for me because the village of Wyoming was the inspiration for Willowbend, the setting of Relic. Many of the line drawings that begin the chapters started out as photos from the village.

And I'll be sitting on the porch of the building you see here, the Middlebury Academy -- the academy on the hill -- which served as the inspiration for the school that Abigail attends.

So, Relic really will be coming home to the setting of inspiration. If you've read Relic, come down and see the beautiful village first-hand. While you enjoy Appleumpkin, make your own scavenger hunt. See if you can spot the places that head many of the chapters!

And, please, find your way to see me on the porch of the Middlebury Academy! I'll gladly sign your copy of Relic. If you haven't read it yet, come down, buy a copy and get it signed!

I can hardly wait!

Good fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment