Saturday, July 2, 2016

Tea Party

Join me from 4:15 to 5 p.m. Wednesday July 20 at Monkey See, Monkey Do bookstore, located at 9060 Main Street in Clarence, NY.

We plan to turn the visit into a tea party Mrs. Van Dansk would be proud of! We’ll be serving tea in china and pink depression glass tea cups. Mrs. Van Dansk’s very own peanut butter and lemon cookies will be on the menu, as well as Mrs. Whitaker’s shortbread with berry preserves.

I'll discuss the writing of Relic and answer questions. I promise a reading or two from Relic, and I’ll sign your copy if you bring it with or purchase at the store.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that’s an interesting post about your tea party. I also attended a tea bridal shower at event venue Chicago and had amazing experience over there. I was impressed with venue services and now thinking to reserve that spot for my small engagement party.

    ReplyDelete