Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year!

It's the time of year that people make resolutions, and by the end of the week many of those will already be broken! Nothing wrong with having goals though.

I have a few goals in mind for this year. 

First, I will finish my latest novel. This is a must and a top priority on every list I have.

Second, I will finish the series on how to get those ideas of yours published. There are some tricky entries coming up for this series, but I will do my best to give you quality advice.

Third, I am going to expand my author platform. There are several social media platforms I'd like to explore.

Fourth, I am going to make a concerted effort to make new contacts for expanding book sales. Marketing is always a challenge for an indie author, but if our books aren't out there, how will you ever find them to enjoy?

Fifth, I am going to work on developing the cover for my latest novel. I have ideas in mind, but I need to find the right artist for the job. I have one in mind...

So, there are my top five goals for the year. To me resolutions are a work in progress, that's why I like to think of them as goals instead. Sometimes you conquer them, sometimes you get close, sometimes the goal changes as you work toward it.

So what are your writing goals for the year? Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment